Cannon printer is great to use and is one of the top printer brands. But as every machine encounters issues overtime so is the case with Canon printers. There can be printing issues with Canon printer like not able to print, poor printing quality or speed issues. However, all these issues can be resolved easily through Canon Printer Support.
Given below is a brief guide on how to troubleshoot issues with Canon printer:
- The most common issue with the Canon printer is when they don’t turn on. To get away with this issue ensure that the power cord is properly connected to the wall outlet and is turned on. Disconnect the printer for some time and then plug back the power cord again and try turning it on again.
- If you are not able to print anything using the printer, then:
2. Wait for some time and let the printer establish its connection.
3. Check if the printer and the computer are properly connected to each other.
4. Make sure the front tray of the printer is open.
5. Also, ensure that only a few numbers of print jobs are there in the queue at one time.
- If you are not receiving good quality prints from your Canon printer, then these steps might be helpful for you:
2. Try increasing the print quality settings to get better quality prints. Also, make sure you have installed the correct print driver for your printer. After this print, a page and check the print quality.
- If in case ink is not ejecting while printing, then follow the given steps:
2. The ink cartridge should be properly installed.
3. Make sure that the print head nozzles are opened and clean. If they are clogged then clean them first and then try to print again.
All these troubleshooting tips can be applied when the Canon printer creates issues for you. You can also get in touch with Canon Printer Customer Service to get the issues resolved by experienced technicians.